Monday, February 06, 2006

First Annual Blood:Water Mission Banquet

"Neil makes me laugh though, because, you know, it's his interfering, it's his timing. Going on about he wants some report doing - it's Red Nose Day! You know. Ooh, what's more important: you, Neil, with your report, or some starving children? Oh, I dunno. Oh, what would Lenny Henry say? I think we know. Imagine him going out of the door on Comic Relief day and Dawn French is going 'Where you going, you haven't done the washing up. You haven't put the rubbish out.' 'DO IT YOURSELF, I'VE GOTTA SAVE SOME AFRICANS!'." - david brent
Seriously, I just went for the food though. What Jena doesn't know is that she was actually my first "real" friend in Nashville as well. I can't stand the rest of these idiots.

Myself, Aaron, Collin with his beardy-beard and Elizabeth all the way from CA.

I must have said something witty.

Yea! Julie came!

Little known fact: Julie's head is really that much bigger than the rest of ours.

It only cost me $20 for this pic with the Jars guys, but they wouldn't sign it. They're real snobs you know (jena even charged me $5).

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Day-nick-uh said...

For the record... you met me AFTER Jena... so I don't count as one of the idiots...

Just thought I'd defend myself..

My personality profile supports defensiveness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home